Saturday, January 24, 2009
Another Paslay moment
Just thought I would share yet another "forgot to put my car in park" moment I had on Thursday. Just to preface, I have only seen 3 patients thus far younger than me, including this one. So, I am almost finished with an eval with a 23 year old hockey jock when I sit down in front of him to begin explaining his HEP. I dropped my pen on the floor and as I reached down to get it I catch a glimpse of my zipper fly wide open, flappin in the breeze. I laugh at myself as I'm sitting back up, look up at him for a reaction and slyly place the towel that is in my hand in my lap. No reaction from him, so I try to act professional while I explain him the exercises....while seated. Luckily, my CI came back in the room mometarily and I stepped out and closed the trap. Ugh. I really hope he did not notice, but I'm thinking the chances are slim since it was open the whole time. It's always the little things people, I just can't seem to ever cover all the bases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment