Friday, January 9, 2009

You're treating Joney Pony's patient?!  Sweet!  Does he/she think you're her twin??  I miss that Joney Pony, shoot, I miss all our bosses.  I'm sad Charlene is leaving!!  And that Billy Crawford...who IS that man?!  He is such an odd cat!  lol  But it's all good.  Nate, you have to expound upon this sexual harassment you are being subjected to!  lol  you can't just lay the hook and leave!!  Speaking of getting some action on the job though, we have this adorable (and when I say adorable, I mean I have tried on multiple occasions to smuggle this kid out under my scrubs and give Baby Mexico a last name of Booth) kid, and when you transfer him from his wheelchair to the mat, he either kisses your cheek or macks on your neck.  lol  He's pretty cute.  On that note I will also add that so far, my CI and I have had only one patient whose first language is English.  She is a native speaker, so she gets a lot of the Spanish speaking eval/treats, which is intimidating and a blessing at the same time.  Hope everyone had a sensational first week! Keep on bloggin biatches!!  lol j/k  Hugs and wubs!

No comments: