Thought I'd put in my two cents and say so far everything is going well! I really like my CI, Mary. She's very patient and helpful and has a great personality. She's pregnant and due March 6th, so hopefully she will get to hang around until we finish up on the 27th! Oh, and did I mention she's ran 4 Marathons and a half Ironman?? I'm definitely not living up to the "PT" standard=) So far in the last two days, I have been seeing patients with her, instructing some of them in their exercise program and typing up notes in the computer system. Today she handed me the goni and said, "Here, take some shoulder measurements...." I'm thinking....oh, geez, I only did this a year ago! Also, Couey, I got to do some massage/myfascial release on a CP patient today, so that was cool and yesterday gait trained a dude using the Bioness stimulators. All in all it's going well! Keep up the hard work people and I really do miss seeing you all everyday!! I keep thinking how great it would be if we could travel in herds again, ha=)
~JCan
P.s. Carol! Glad you are ok!! That is quite a 1st day story, ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment