Friday, January 9, 2009
Oh the vestibular....
So I'm at Matrix Rehab in Plano and really enjoying it. My CI, Judy is really patient with me and she is doing a great job with easing me into treating by myself. Basically, each day she sees every type of ortho issue we have ever learned about in PT school which makes reviewing difficult after work. If that isn't overwhelming enough, the icing on the cake is that she likes to do hand therapy, TMJ and vestibular of all things! I must say that I did get kinda giddy when I saw a patient have nystagmus during the Dix Hallpike. Just fyi, the BBQ Spit is really called the Epley Maneuver. Yeah, all I could remember was that we called it the BBQ spit.... Another PT that works there is a former student of UTSW and actually verbalized to me that Blau was his favorite teacher! Tid bits of random info I know but that's what I got so far....and J Can, I am the massage queen these days. Girl, it wears me out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment