skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, January 16, 2009
humbling moment.
So....... I
LEGITIMATELY
lost to
my ASIA D C6 SCI patient in Wii Balance today. a humbling experience to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Clin Ed Shananigans
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(28)
John 0...Death +2
Danny +1... Death 0
Another Paslay moment
Gas and poo....I'm coming out !!!
LBP or LAIR !?!
too many bm's to count.....
Wound Care....
humbling moment.
I'm hungry all day
Diff Diag
awkard moment....what Dr. P. Smith did not warn us...
My first...
Love the hustla'
Whats up Everyone...
PT Shape
All good here
haha no he didn't think I was her twin but I almos...
You're treating Joney Pony's patient?! Sweet! Do...
Oh the vestibular....
One week down
things have been going pretty good over at methodi...
I SAW ALICE!!!!! ... as in Anderson... and yes, t...
cruisin along....
Zaaaale =)
PT in the Hood
This is Math I Can't Even Do!!
My most embarrassing moment
Moment of Truth
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
Contributors
Alix
Beast
Brianne
Christopher
Couey
Danny
Emily Heisey
George
Happy Harwell
JELSON
Jacquelyne
KatyGresh
Kaylea
Luburich
Mari Bay Hammer
Melanie
Mindy
Nate
Phillip
Sarah Ellis
caroljean
t_lo
No comments:
Post a Comment